- Recommended for: Lunch or dinner
- Serves: 1 woman, double up the portions for a male serving (see full portion control guide here).
- Quality Protein
- Half a cooked and cooled chicken breast
- Quarter cup cottage cheese
- Chunk of cucumber
- 5 or 6 raw green beans
- 3 or 4 cherry tomatoes
- Raw baby peppers
- 1 red bell pepper for roasting
- Smart Carbs
- 1 big raw carrot
- Healthy Fat
- 5 pecans or walnuts
- Herb, spices and extra
- 2 ml cayenne spice
- Squeeze lemon juice
Find your Sleekgeek Asijiki Brands spices over here
- Chopping board
- Pot to boil chicken
- Put a pot on and boil the skinless breast until cooked through. Remove from the water and leave to cool.
- Wash the cucumber, carrot, cherry tomatoes, green beans and peppers.
- Rub the bell pepper with a tiny bit of olive oil and place it in the oven/ air fryer at 200’C to roast until the skin is blackened (about 10 minutes)
- In the meantime peel your carrot and cut into sticks, cut the cucumber into batons, top and tail the green beans and get the cherry tomatoes ready.
- Carefully slice half the cooled chicken breast.
- Remove the blackened pepper from the oven and plunge it into icy cold water.
- Peel off the blackened pepper skin and de-seed the pepper.
- In a blender add half the skinless red pepper, the cottage cheese and the walnuts/pecans and blend to a dipping consistency.
- Season the mixture with cayenne spice, a squeeze of lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Arrange all the crunchy vegetable sticks and the cherry tomatoes on the serving plate.
- Add the sliced, cooled chicken breast pieces.
- Serve your dip in a little bowl to dip the vegetables and chicken into.