- Recommended for: Breakfast
- Serves: 1 man or two women (see full portion control guide here).
- Quality Protein
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds/raspberries (optional)
- Smart Carbs
- Half a cup of raw oats
- Healthy Fats
- Level tblsp almond butter (natural)
- Herbs, spices and extras
- Pinch salt
- Pinch Asijiki cinnamon
- Sweetener (optional)
- Find your Sleekgeek Asijiki Brands spices over here
- Small pot
- Mixing spoon
- Measuring cups
- Bring one full cup of water to the boil, add a pinch of salt.
- Add the half cup of oats and stir while simmering for about 5 minutes.
- Add the blueberries and simmer, stirring often, for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and immediately whisk in the egg white evenly.
- Cover with a lid for a minute to allow the egg white to cook and to allow blueberries to release all their colourful juices.
- Measure your tbsp nut butter.
- Scoop the beautiful purple tinted oats into the serving bowl.
- Add your nut butter and sweetener (optional) and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Add a splash of milk (plant or dairy)
- Garnish with a few red berries or pomegranate seeds.
Perfect for these cooler mornings. Enjoy!