BEST FOR: Snack or as a carb portion of a meal
SERVES: Makes 8 biscuits
- 100g raw oats
- 50ml water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- Rolling pin
- Baking paper
- Baking sheet
- Grind your oats in a processor or grinder to make oat flour.
- Add the oil, water, and finely chopped rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Knead together well until all ingredients pull together in a ball.
- Put the ‘dough’ between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll it out evenly and thinly as possible, while still keeping its shape.
- Remove the top piece of paper and bake at 180’C for about 10 minutes or until the edges start to go golden and crisp.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool completely before using.
- These are delicious with a little cheese or with some berries and yoghurt.