BEST FOR: Lunch or dinner
SERVES: 2 woman
- 250 – 300g Rainbow trout, Tuna, or Salmon fillet
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 lemon
- SMART CARBS
- 1 medium pineapple
- HEALTHY FAT:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or real butter
- HERBS, SPICES, AND EXTRAS:
- Crushed garlic
- Finely chopped parsley
- tsp honey (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180’C
- Lay some tinfoil, shiny side up, on your working surface and grease lightly.
- Neatly remove the skin from the pineapple and remove any spikes or unsightly bits.
- Cut the pineapple down the middle and then slice it into slices thinner than 1cm.
- Arrange the sliced pineapple down the middle of the piece of foil.
- Trim your fillet of fish neatly and lay it on top of the pineapple slices.
- Crush a clove of garlic and chop some parsley finely.
- Mix the garlic, parsley, some of your oil, and a generous squeeze of lemon juice (and honey if you choose) and pour it over the fish and pineapple.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Close up the foil around the fish, sealing all the juices and flavour in the foil parcel.
- Lay the parcel in a baking dish and pop it in the oven
- Bake for 20 minutes, maybe 25 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- While the fish is baking, put a pot of water with a tsp of salt on to boil for the broccoli.
- Break the broccoli into neat, even florets, and pop them in the boiling water for 5 minutes or until a fork slides easily into the stalk.
- Drain the broccoli well and keep warm for serving.
- Serve up the pineapple slices in a neat pattern on the hot serving dish.
- Lay the cooked fish on top.
- Serve with lemon wedges that have been rolled in chopped parsley.
- Serve with the broccoli.