Recommended for: Lunch or dinner
Serves: 1 female
- 1 skinned and deboned chicken breast
- 1 cup mixed salad (tomato, lettuce, cucumber, radish)
- SMART CARBS
- Half an apple
- About 10 small black, seedless grapes
- HEALTHY FAT:
- Tbsp olive oil
- HERBS, SPICES AND EXTRAS:
- Chopping board
- Chopping knife
- Frying pan
- Meat tenderising hammer or a heavy rolling pin
- Tablespoon measure
- Small roasting tin
- Oven set at 180’C
- Wash your apple and rinse your grapes.
- Cut half the apple in cubes.
- Put them in a single layer in a little roasting pan and drizzle with the Tbsp olive oil.
- Roast at 180 for 25-30 minutes.
- Flatten your skinless, deboned breast with the tenderising hammer or a rolling pin. Just place the chicken between two pieces of plastic and hammer lightly.
- Rub a half tsp cornflour into the breast meat and season with salt, pepper, fresh chopped Rosemary and a squeeze of lemon.
- Put the chicken in a roasting dish in the oven with the grapes for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- While you wait for the chicken and grapes to be cooked, make a little cup of salad with lettuce, tomato, cucumber and radish. Season to taste
- Plate the salad.
- Transfer the chicken from the roasting dish to the plate.
- Add the grapes and apples.
- Garnish with a sprig of roasted grapes.