- Recommended for: Breakfast
- Serves: 1 woman, double up the portions for a male serving (see full portion control guide here).
- Quality Protein
- 200 ml of low fat bulgarian yoghurt
- Half a portion of vanilla whey
- half a cup of raspberries
- Tbsp pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Smart Carbs
- Berries and pomegranate
- Healthy Fat
- Tsp chia seeds
- Tsp flax seeds
- Herb, spices and extra
- 1 berry flavoured teabag
- Sweetener of choice
- About 5 Tbsp hot water
- Small mixing bowl
- Put 5 Tbsp boiling water in a little cup with the tea bag to release the flavours from the bag for a few minutes. Squeeze all the flavour from the bag and keep the liquid.
- Add sweetener of choice to the tea concentrate (to taste)
Mix the tea, sweetener, chia seeds and flax seeds together while the liquid is still warm.
- Add 2/3 of the yoghurt and the half portion of whey, mix very well with a fork.
- Pour the mixture into the serving dish and top with the remaining yoghurt.
Refrigerate for at least an hour, but this can be refrigerated overnight so that it is ready for breakfast in the morning.
- Remove the chilled mixture from the fridge and top with raspberries (or other berries of choice).
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds (optional)