- Recommended for: Lunch or dinner
- Serves: Four ladies or two men. (see full portion control guide here).
- Quality Protein
- 4 Chicken breasts (skinless and deboned)
- 4 cups mixed salad
- 1 onion
- Smart Carbs
- 3 medium apples, red or green. I chose green.
- Healthy Fat
- Tbsp olive oil
- 6 pitted olives per person
- Herbs, Spices, Extra
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 Tblsp apple cider vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Big skillet/frying pan
- smaller frying pan
- chopping board
- chopping knife
- salad bowl
- Slice or cube the apples and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Thinly slice the whole onion.
- Chop two tablespoons full of fresh Rosemary finely.
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan and add the onions.
- Fry till just browning slightly, remove from the pan.
- Rub half the Rosemary over all the chicken.
- Add the chicken to the frying pan and brown the chicken pieces slightly, remove and set aside.
- Toss the apples in the pan and cook for a few minutes with the apple cider vinegar.
- Add the onions and chicken back into the pan with the remaining rosemary and mix all the ingredients together.
- Turn down the heat and cook till apples are just getting softer.
- Turn off the heat and let stand with a lid on to stay warm.
- Put together your choice of mixed salad.
- Arrange about a cup of salad on your plate.
- Spoon your olives alongside the salad.
- Serve up your chicken, apple and rosemary.
- Spoon the delicious juices from the pan over the chicken
Optional: Grill a round of apple for garnish.
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!