A delicious healthy recipe commissioned from Sleekgeek Success Story turned Coach, Sylvia Frank (read more about her here).
Carefully designed to fit in with the Sleekgeek Food List, Healthy Meal Template, and Portion Control Guide.
- Recommended for: Breakfast
- Serves: 1 Woman’s portion – double up ingredients for 1 Man’s portion (see full portion control guide here).
- Quality Protein
- 1 egg, fried
- Colourful Veggies
- Half a tomato
- Cucumber (optional)
- Half a cup butternut, peeled and spiralized/grated
- Smart Carb
- Half a cup of sweet potato, peeled and spiralized/coarsely grated.
- Healthy Fat
- 1 tsp coconut oil or olive oil
- Herbs, Spices, Extras
- Paprika or smoked paprika
- Pinch mild Masala
- Garlic salt
- Spray and cook (optional)
- Cutting board
- Grater or spiralizer
- Frying pan
- Small bowl
- Air fryer or oven
- Preheat oven to 160′ C-180’C (depending on oven.)
- Peel and spiralize or grate enough raw sweet potato and/or butternut to fill a small cup.
- Measure a tsp of olive oil or coconut oil and drizzle it over the grated butternut/potato.
- Add a pinch of smoked paprika, a pinch of turmeric, a pinch of salt and pepper and a sprinkle of garlic salt.
- With clean hands gently massage the oil and spices into the potato and butternut making sure to get it all seasoned evenly.
- Layer on a small baking sheet and pop it into the oven for about 10 minutes (check often to prevent any burning)
- In the meantime arrange your little bit of salad on your plate and season lightly.
- Fry your egg, season and set aside, keeping it warm.
- Arrange your loose rosti into a little nest on your plate and serve the egg on top.
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program on the 26th of July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!