- Recommended for: Breakfast
- Serves: 1 Woman – double up ingredients for men’s serving (see our Portion Control Guide for more info on this).
- Quality Protein
- 1 serving strawberry or vanilla whey
- Half a cup of raspberries and blueberries (or other berries)
- Smart Carb
- 1/3 cup uncooked oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Healthy Fat
- 1 level tbsp nut butter of choice
- Herbs, Spices, Extras
- 1/3 cup of soy, almond or coconut milk
- 50ml warm water
- Sweeten to taste with xylitol, stevia or
other sweetenerof your choice
- Small jar with a lid
- Measuring cups
- Put your dry oats in the bottom of the jar, add the chia seeds and shake to mix together.
- Mix your milk and water with the whey, nut butter and sweetener of choice and pour it over the oats. Mix well.
- Add your choice of berries, pushing some down into the oat mixture.
- Close the lid and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning open your jar, add a few more berries for garnish and enjoy with a dash of greek yoghurt (optional).
See the FULL Sleekgeek Nutrition Guide here (it’s free).
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!