- Recommended for: Breakfast or Lunch
- Serves: 1 Women’s portion – Double up the
recipefor a Men’s portion (see full portion control guide here).
- Quality Protein
- 1 egg
- 80g lean mince
- Colourful Veggies
- 1cm thick slice of red or white cabbage
- Smart Carb
- Half a small sweet potato, thinly sliced
- Healthy Fat
- 1 tsp coconut or olive oil
- Herbs, Spices, Extras
- crushed garlic (optional)
- mixed herbs
- spray and cook
- sharp knife
- cutting board
- mixing bowl
- small ramekin or souffle dish.
- small oven tray or pyrex dish
- oven or air fryer
- Preheat oven to 180’C
- Spray the oven dish/baking sheet and the ramekin.
- Rub your sweet potato slices with a tiny bit of coconut oil and put on a sheet into the oven to bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In the mixing bowl mix the raw mince,herbs and seasonings.
- Press the mince into the ramekin around the sides and bottom, evenly.
- Crack the raw egg into the centre of the mince.
- Remove the potato toast from the oven when starting to crisp slightly and set aside in warmer.
- Rub the remaining coconut/olive oil on the slice of cabbage, add some seasoning and crushed garlic (optional).
- Bake the cabbage slice and the ramekin with the moulded mince and egg in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through but egg yolk still a bit soft.
- Lift your slice of baked cabbage and place on a plate
- Gently loosen the edges of your mince and egg mound from the ramekin and turn out on top of the cabbage slice.
- Serve your thin sweet potato slices on the side.
See the FULL Sleekgeek Nutrition Guide here (it’s free).
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program on the 26th of July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!