- Recommended for: Breakfast
- Serves: 1 Women’s portion – double up for 1 Men’s portion (see full portion control guide here).
- Quality Protein
- 2 eggs, boiled and halved.
- Colourful Veggies
- 1 cup frozen spinach or 2 cups fresh, raw baby spinach.
- Smart Carb
- 3 medium or 4 small, thin slices of sweet potato, briefly microwaved for about 40 seconds.
- Healthy Fat
- 1 tsp coconut oil.
- Herbs, Spices, Extras
squeezeof lemon (optional)
- crushed garlic (optional)
- frying pan
- sharp knife
- egg boiler or small pot
- small baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 180’C
- Thinly slice the sweet potato and microwave for 40 seconds.. or drop in boiling water for about 40 seconds just to soften and par cook.
- Dry the potato slices and rub the tsp of coconut oil on them.
- Sprinkle the slices with a little salt and lay them on the baking sheet
- Pop them into the oven or air fryer for 8-10 minutes or until slightly crispy. Set aside.
- Get your eggs on to boil or pop them in an egg boiler.
- Start wilting your fresh spinach in a little salted water or fry your frozen spinach with a splash of water until it is cooked through. Drain any excess water.
- Peel and halve your boiled eggs.
- Season the spinach with some salt to taste and garlic or lemon if you choose.
- Simply arrange your eggs and sweet potato toast on your plate.
- Press your cooked spinach into a small ramekin or bowl and turn it out onto the plate. (or just spoon the spinach onto the plate)
See the FULL Sleekgeek Nutrition Guide here (it’s free).
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!