Winners have been chosen but 25% discount still stands!
It’s that time again Sleeks!
It’s time for the country’s biggest all-female epic workout party and this time it’s finally coming to KZN!
The Women’s Health Fit Night Out!
You can expect the hottest fitness trends packed into a late afternoon of fun and fitness, led by yogis, trainers, dance instructors and the Women’s Health team.
There will be six super-cool workouts pitched at all levels of fitness, with a line up that includes Queen Fitness herself, Mapule Ndhlovu, RockingnHeels with Takkies, WH Next Fitness Star Inge Viljoen, sunset yoga with Durban’s own Jade Upton and get ready for loud tunes and epic energy with S.W.E.A.T. 1000! Plus, rock out with fitness DJ JungleGum, live on stage!
“The idea when we first dreamt it up,” explains Women’s Health editor Danielle Weakley, “was to offer our fitfam the opportunity not just to train live with the country’s best – the trainers they follow in our magazine and online – but also to experience workouts that they might not have tried before. And all this outside of the confines of a gym or studio, in the great outdoors. It’s an incredibly energising, uplifting and empowering experience. The vibe is just electric and that is as much down to the endorphins as it is down to the amazing women who come in droves to join us for one night only.”
And best of all, it’s all powered by our mutual partner in fitness, adidas!
In fact, your ticket also gets you an amazing goodie bag – including a limited edition Women’s Health workout vest, the latest issue of Women’s Health, an adidas yoga mat, Shield deodorant and more awesome surprises from our sponsors. Stay hydrated at the event with Powerade, plus stand the chance to win incredible prizes on the night.
- When / Where: Saturday the 7th of July, 2018, at Sugar Rush Park in KZN.
- Price: R376 but you can get 25% off with the discount code “Sleekgeek“!
- Tickets available at: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/41166-womens-health-fit-night-out-durban-2018/
- Amazing goodie bag – including a limited edition Women’s Health workout vest, the latest issue of Women’s Health, an adidas yoga mat, Shield deodorant and more awesome surprises from our sponsors. Stay hydrated at the event with Powerade, plus stand the chance to win incredible prizes on the night.
You can check out the photos here from the Cape Town Fit Night Out Event that Sleekgeek went to earlier in the year. We had a ball!
Sleekgeek Giveaway + 25% Discount:
As a Sleekgeek, you can:
- Get a 25% discounted entry (pay R300 instead of R376 with the discount code “sleekgeek”).
Win 1 of 4 free tickets that we are giving away (2 x double tickets, so one for you and one for a friend).Winners have been chosen.
- Meet fellow Sleekgeeks at the event (Eric will be flying up from Cape Town to help coordinate and bring some Sleekgeek caps so you can #represent).
How to use your Sleekgeek Discount Code:
- Step 1: Visit the event on Quicket: https://www.quicket.co.za/events/41166-womens-health-fit-night-out-durban-2018/
- Use the discount code “Sleekgeek” by clicking the link “Use a promotion code” just above the green “Order now!” button.
- Buy your ticket!
How to win a free FNO ticket:
Just enter your details in the form below and we will be in touch with the winners / announce them on this page closer to the time!
Note that there is a limited number of discounted tickets available.
Don’t worry, you can go buy your ticket now (discount code “Sleekgeek”) because if you enter to win a ticket below and have already bought one, we will refund you or you can pass it along to a friend. Hakuna Matata 🙂
Winners have been chosen!
Congratulations to Joy Linka and Michell Wells.