On Saturday afternoon Sleekgeek went to Fit Night Out – an epic workout party organised by Women’s Health and powered by Sleekgeek partners adidas!
Sleekgeek gave away 4 double tickets and Women’s Health very kindly hooked us up with a special R50 off discount code for any other Sleeks who wanted to join.
All in all, we had over 30 Sleekgeeks show up! Well done to everyone that took part and thank you for representing Sleekgeek so proudly!
Don’t worry, we took LOADS of selfies and photos to share with you!
I (Eric) was definitely there too, but mostly behind the camera 🙂
More pics below, but first, let’s talk about that goodie bag! WOW!
For their R300 ticket, Sleekgeeks got a Women’s Health Fit Night Out Drawstring Bag, a “Gym and Tonic” Workout Top, an adidas Yoga Mat, a Virgin Active Rumble Skipping Rope, a Polaroid Peak Cap, Shield Deo, a Powerade Water Bottle, and a whole bunch of other goodies and discount vouchers.
Fit Night Out packed the hottest fitness trends into a late afternoon of fun and fitness, led by yogis, trainers, dance instructors and the Women’s Health team!
There were six super-cool workouts pitched at all levels of fitness:
- Energising Warm-Up with Ceri Hannan – so much dancing and so much fun!
- Back to the 80s Aerobics with Inge Viljoen.
- Skipping Demo with Mapule Ndhlovu – wooooh Maps has skills!
- PopUpGym with Letshego Zulu.
- Sassy Yoga with Noks Jada – the world needs so much more of this!
- Afropop Gumboot Class with @33Concepts.
- Rumble Boxing Class with Virgin Active.
UPDATE: Women’s Health let us know that there WILL be more Fit Night Out events coming soon!
According to them:
- KZN is launching for the first time ever in Durban / North Coast around May / June with the final date and location to be confirmed.
- JHB will be hosting the biggest one for the year on the 18th of August at Montecasino Outdoor Events Area to cater for 3,500 people!
- CPT only again in February 2019 but Women’s Health will be launching their “Secret Sweat Series” in April for smaller FNO-style classed-based pop-up events.
- For updates follow the Sleekgeek Newsletter / Facebook Page and Women’s Health Magazine / Facebook Page.
You can browse our photos from the event below or share them via our Album on Facebook.
You are welcome to share these photos on your social media accounts, but please at least tag Sleekgeek or post a link to this blog post if possible.
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program on the 26th of July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!