Time: 20 Minutes
Calories: 284 per serving
340 grams Flank Steak
Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
44 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
60 milliliters Dry Sherry
64 grams Soy Sauce
18 grams Coconut Sugar
15 milliliters Apple Cider Vinegar
20 grams Sriracha
4 stalks Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 2/3 of the oil, dry sherry, soy sauce, coconut sugar, apple cider vinegar, and sriracha. Pour 1/3 of the marinade into a small bowl and set aside to save for later. Add the steak to the marinade in the large bowl.
- In a pan, heat the remaining oil on medium-high heat. Add the green onions and sautée until tender, about two minutes. Remove from heat.
- In the same pan, reduce the heat to medium-low, and add the steak. Cook for about three to four minutes per side, or until your desired doneness. Remove from heat and rest for five minutes.
- Slice the steak and serve with reserved marinade and green onions. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Top with sesame seeds.