Time: 30 Minutes
Calories: 431 per serving
448 grams Pork Chop (boneless)
29 milliliters Lime Juice
6 grams Sea Salt
500 milligrams Oregano
4 Garlic (clove, minced)
184 grams Jasmine Rice (dry, rinsed)
15 milliliters Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, sliced)
1 Yellow Bell Pepper (medium, sliced)
1 Yellow Onion (small, halved and sliced)
34 grams Green Olives (pitted, with brine)
61 grams Tomato Sauce
2 grams Cilantro (optional, chopped)
- In a bowl, mix together the pork chops, lime juice, sea salt, oregano, and garlic. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- While the rice cooks, heat half of the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, add the pork chops and cook for three to five minutes per side, or until the pork is cooked through. This timing will depend on the thickness of your pork chop. Remove from pan.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the peppers, onion, olives, and tomato sauce. Cook for 20 minutes or until the peppers are softened.
- Add the pork chops back in and toss to warm through. Top with cilantro. Divide the pork chops and rice evenly between plates and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Marinate the pork chops for one hour before cooking.