Time: 35 Minutes
Calories: 583 per serving
10 milliliters Avocado Oil (for greasing).
320 grams All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour (plus more for dusting).
452 grams Plain Greek Yogurt.
9 grams Baking Powder.
30 milliliters Water.
163 grams Tomato Sauce.
198 grams Mozzarella Cheese (shredded).
45 grams Pepperoni (sliced).
- Preheat the oven to 500°F (260°C) and grease a baking sheet with the oil.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, yogurt, baking powder and start mixing with a spatula. As the dough begins to form, add the water and keep mixing.
- The dough is ready when it is a little bit sticky but mostly smooth. Lightly flour your work surface and shape the dough into a ball.
- Start to roll out the dough and then transfer it to the baking sheet. Use your hands to stretch the dough and get it as thin as you can (approximately 1/8-inch thickness) on the baking sheet.
- Bake the dough for ten minutes without the toppings. Remove from the oven and add the tomato sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. Place the pizza back in the oven for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese melts to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and cut the pizza into slices. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
One serving is equal to two slices. An 18 x 11-inch baking sheet was used for four servings (eight slices).
Add garlic powder, onion powder, or dried herbs to the dough.
Add your favorite pizza toppings.
Make it Vegan:
Use plant-based cheese and pepperoni. Use coconut yogurt instead of Greek yogurt.