Time: 30 minutes
- 185g Brown Rice (uncooked)
- 20g Maple Syrup
- 18g Tamari
- 45ml Avocado Oil (divided)
- 453g Tofu (extra-firm, pressed and cubed)
- 12g Arrowroot Powder
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 445g Purple Cabbage (sliced in wedges)
- 455g Broccoli (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (218ºC) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Cook the rice according to package directions.
- In a bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, tamari, 1/3 of the oil, and salt and pepper. Add the tofu cubes to a bowl and gently toss. Then add the arrowroot powder and gently toss until the tofu cubes are well coated. Arrange the tofu on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- On the second baking sheet, arrange the cabbage and broccoli and drizzle with the remaining oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place both baking sheets in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, flipping everything halfway through. Bake until the tofu and vegetables are crispy. Divide onto plates with the rice and enjoy.