Time: 20 minutes
- 283g Salmon Fillet (boneless)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 30ml Avocado Oil (divided)
- 30g Onion (peeled, finely chopped)
- 2g Ginger (minced)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2g Coconut Sugar
- 38g Thai Red Curry Paste
- 1 Red Hot Chili Pepper (chopped)
- 424ml Canned Coconut Milk
- 6g Fish Sauce
- 5ml Lime Juice
- 11g Cilantro (chopped)
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add half the oil. Add the salmon, skin side up, and sear for one minute. Remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, reduce the heat to medium-low and drizzle in the remaining oil. Add the onion and ginger and cook for one to two minutes, until softened and fragrant. Then add the garlic, coconut sugar, red curry paste, and chili pepper. Cook for another one minute, stirring often.
- Pour in the coconut milk, fish sauce, and lime juice. Bring to a simmer. Once simmering, add the salmon back to the skillet, skin side down. Cook for six to eight minutes, until the salmon, is cooked to your preference.
- Divide salmon onto plates and top with Thai basil and garnish with extra lime wedges. Enjoy!
Store in a sealed container for up to two days.
One serving is approximately three to four ounces of salmon with curry.
Add other dried herbs and spices.
Serve it With:
Serve with rice, naan, or pita, or steamed vegetables such as
broccoli or cauliflower.