If you would love to do work with a purpose. Work that changes lives then maybe this opportunity is for you?
Sleekgeek is looking for a marketing and production lead to help us grow our business and take it to the next level.
We’ve changed over 100,000 lives in the past 10 years but as we now set our sights on 1,000,000 lives we are going to need help!
At Sleekgeek we’ve declared war on unhealthy living and are calling on you to join us!
In a world where sick, tired, and unhealthy is quickly becoming the norm, we are fighting for a better future!
To transform the lives of 1 million people by helping them build healthy habits so that they can live a better life.
For homes, schools, and workplaces to be healthy places that enable rather than disable vitality.
The key outcomes of this position will be to:
- Create and implement marketing campaigns to increase participation and/or sales.
- Manage sponsor promotions and reporting.
- Grow the Sleekgeek community across various platforms (social media and direct).
- Ensure brand consistency across platforms.
- Repurposing of content for various social media platforms.
- Boost community event attendance.
- Community loyalty programmes.
Qualities/attributes we are looking for in a potential candidate:
Marketing savvy, tech savvy, proactive, creative, confident, energetic, problem solver, self starter, positive/optimistic, reliable, hungry to learn, independent, team player, humble, detail-oriented, accurate, design-oriented, systems-driven.
If you are ticking at least a few of those boxes then….
- Experience with social media marketing and audience building.
- Digital publishing.
- Basic technical skills.
- Graphic design/image editing ability.
- Meticulous grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Knack for creating engaging social media content (like Instagram stories/reels.)
- Analysis, insights and campaign reporting.
- Video editing skills.
- Facebook ads
- Google ads
- WordPress or similar
- Photoshop or similar.
- Mailchimp/Mailerlite or similar
- Resilient to the volatility of working in a start-up environment.
- Comfortable to work remotely and communicate digitally.
- Passion for health and fitness (a bonus)
- Cape Town based (ideal but not a deal breaker for a strong candidate.)
Keen to help us change the world?
Please send applications to email@example.com with the subject line “Job Application + Your name”
Include your CV with a covering letter highlighting examples of why your skills and experience match what we are looking for.
Bonus points if you include a 2min video on why you need Sleekgeek and why Sleekgeek needs you?
Salary level to suit either an upcoming rockstar full-time or a seasoned pro part-time.
Applications due by no later than 28 March.