Time: 15 minutes
- 227g Chickpea Pasta (dry)
- 116g Frozen Edamame
- 5ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 112g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 50g Arugula
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 164g Hummus
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the chickpea pasta according to package directions. During the last two minutes, add the frozen edamame and reserve some of the pasta water. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- In the same pot over medium heat, add the oil followed by the tomatoes, arugula and lemon juice and heat through. Add the pasta and edamame into the pot and stir in the hummus. Add the pasta water one small splash at a time and stir until your desired consistency is reached. Divide onto plates and top with salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
One serving is approximately one cup of pasta.
Top with chopped parsley and a drizzle of olive oil.