Time: 50 minutes
- 454g Chicken Thighs with Skin
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 74ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 30g Dijon Mustard
- 21g Honey
- 15ml Lemon Juice
- 264g Brussels Sprouts (trimmed and halved)
- 80g Red Onion (large, cut into wedges)
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC). Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together 3/4 of the oil, mustard, honey, and lemon juice. Use tongs to dip the chicken in the mixture, coating all sides. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sized bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts and onion with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the baking sheet and scatter the Brussels sprouts and onion around the chicken. Place back in the oven for 15 minutes, until the sprouts are charred and the chicken is cooked through. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
One serving is about two chicken thighs and one cup of Brussels sprouts and onion.