Time: 10 hrs
- 118ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 177ml Orange Juice
- 117ml Lime Juice
- 16g Cilantro
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 6 Garlic (cloves)
- 4g Cumin (ground)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1.5kgs Pork Shoulder, Boneless
- Add the oil, orange juice, lime juice, cilantro, mint, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper to a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Transfer the marinade into an airtight storage bag or container along with the pork. Refrigerate overnight.
- Before cooking, bring the marinade and pork to room temperature (about one hour). Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Place the marinated pork in a roasting pan and cook for 30 minutes, uncovered. Baste with the juices.
- Turn down the heat to 375°F (190°C) and cook for 1 1/2 to two hours, basting every half hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (70°C). Loosely cover in foil and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
One serving is approximately six ounces of roast pork.
Serve with rice, quinoa, cauliflower rice, roasted vegetables, or
Add fresh oregano and orange zest to the marinade