Time: 20 mins
- 283g Chicken Breast
- 15ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2g Garlic Powder (divided)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 Kiwi (peeled and chopped)
- 1 Avocado (chopped)
- 40g Red Onion
- 1/2 Lime (large, juiced)
- 3g Cilantro (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC).
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and drizzle with 1/2 of the oil and season with 1/2 of the garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Let the chicken rest for five to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine the kiwi, avocado, and red onion. Add the lime juice, cilantro, and the remaining oil and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and add more lime juice to taste if needed.
- To serve, divide the chicken between plates and top with the kiwi avocado salsa. Enjoy!
Add fresh garlic, jalapeno, or ground cumin to the salsa. Season the
chicken with other dried herbs and spices.
Refrigerate the chicken in an airtight container for up to three days and the
salsa up to one day.
One serving is approximately 5 oz chicken and 1/2 cup of salsa.
Serve with quinoa, rice, cauliflower rice, salad or steam vegetables.