Time: 50 mins
- 93g Brown Rice
- 227g Chicken Breast
- 10ml Avocado Oil (divided)
- 6g Taco Seasoning (divided)
- 113g Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- 15ml Lime Juice
- 1g Cilantro
- 134g Green Cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1 Tomato (medium, chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC).
- Cook the rice according to package directions. Let the rice cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken breast in a baking dish and season both sides with 1/2 of the oil and 2/3 of the taco seasoning. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken breast is cooked through. Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes then slice.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the coconut yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, the remaining oil, and the remaining taco seasoning to make a dressing.
- Divide the rice, cabbage, peppers, tomato, and chicken between bowls. Serve with the yogurt dressing. Enjoy!
Add red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, or cayenne pepper to the taco
seasoning. Season with salt if needed.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Serve cold or to reheat store the cabbage, veggies, and yogurt separately from the chicken and rice
Amount per serving
Calories – 415
Fat – 11g
Carbs – 48g
Fiber – 5g
Sugar – 4g
Protein – 31g