Time: 15 mins
- 4 slices Bacon
- 4 Eggs (whisked)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 113g Mixed Greens
- 15ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 5ml Balsamic Vinegar
- 10g Hemp Seeds (optional)
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add the bacon. Cook until browned and crispy, about four to five minutes per side. Transfer the bacon to a paper towellined plate and set aside.
- Clean the bacon grease from the pan, reserving a small amount to cook the eggs in. Add the whisked eggs to the pan and stir the eggs frequently as they cook. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the mixed greens between plates and dress with oil and balsamic vinegar. Top with the hemp seeds (if using). Divide the cooked bacon and eggs between the plates. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Store mixed greens
separately and dress just before serving.
Add hot sauce or ketchup to the eggs. Serve with toast.
No Balsamic Vinegar:
Use red wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, or favorite salad
No mixed greens:
Use baby spinach, romaine lettuce, or other salad green instead.
Amount per serving
Calories – 466
Fat – 40g
Carbs – 4g
Fiber – 1g
Sugar – 1g
Protein – 23g