Time: 10 mins
- 32g All Natural Peanut Butter
- 29ml Lime Juice
- 59ml Water
- 12g Tamari
- 10ml Sesame Oil
- 227g Chicken Breast, Cooked (cut into cubes)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, chopped)
- 1 Carrot (medium, cut into matchsticks)
- 1 Green Onion (chopped)
- 1 Romaine (chopped)
- Combine the peanut butter, lime juice, water, tamari, and sesame oil in a small bowl. Divide the dressing between jars. Add the chicken to the dressing in the bottom of the jars.
- Add the pepper, carrot, and green onion to the jars followed by the romaine lettuce. When ready to eat, shake well and dump into a bowl. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
16oz (473 ml) mason jars were used for this recipe. One serving is one
Use sunflower seed butter instead.
Add garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes or liquid sweetener of choice to the
Make it Vegan:
Use chickpeas or lentils instead of chicken.
Minced garlic, fresh herbs, green onion, avocado, bell peppers,
Amount per serving
Calories – 358
Fat – 17g
Carbs – 15g
Fiber – 5g
Sugar – 7g
Protein – 41g