Time: 20 mins
- 8g Chili Powder
- 1g Cumin
- 3g Sea Salt
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (medium, sliced)
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper (medium, sliced)
- 1 Sweet Onion (medium, sliced)
- 450g Flank Steak (sliced)
- 15ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuce (small, leavespulled apart)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the chili powder, cumin, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your sliced peppers, onion, and steak. Drizzle with oil and then sprinkle with the seasoning. Toss until well coated. Transfer to your baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until the steak is cooked to your liking and the peppers are soft.
- Scoop the steak and peppers into lettuce wraps and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days
Add jalapeño peppers, paprika, and garlic powder. Cook on the barbecue
in a grilling basket. Serve with corn tortillas instead of lettuce.
One serving is approximately three fajitas.
Serve with avocado, lime juice, cashew cream sauce, or plain
Amount per serving
Calories – 289
Fat – 14g
Carbs – 16g
Fiber – 4g
Sugar – 8g
Protein – 27g