Time: 15 mins
- 59ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 267g Purple Cabbage (sliced into thick wedges)
- 750mg Sea Salt (divided)
- 283g Salmon Fillet
- 6g Chives (finely chopped)
- 22ml Lemon Juice
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add 1/4 of the oil. Once hot, add the cabbage and sear on all sides, until charred, about five minutes total. Remove, set aside, and season with half the salt.
- In the same skillet over medium heat add 1/4 of the oil. Season the salmon with the remaining salt, then add it to the pan skin-side down, cooking for about three minutes. Flip and cook for an additional one to two minutes, until the flesh is opaque throughout. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, add the remaining oil, chives, and lemon juice. Mix to combine.
- Divide the cabbage and salmon onto plates and top with the chive mixture. Enjoy!
For best results, store the salmon and chive mixture separately in sealed
containers. Refrigerate the fish for up to three days.
Add red pepper flakes and black pepper to the chive mixture.
Amount per serving
Calories – 485
Fat – 36g
Carbs – 11g
Fiber – 3g
Sugar – 5g
Protein – 30g