Time: 30 mins
454g Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
6g Italian Seasoning
91g Parsley (tough stems removed, finely chopped)
9g Mint Leaves (finely chopped)
1 Cucumber (medium, finely diced)
1 Red Bell Pepper (large, finely diced)
3 stalks Green Onion (thinly sliced)
44ml Red Wine Vinegar
44ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2g Sea Salt (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the chicken breast on the baking sheet and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, mint, cucumber, bell pepper, and green onion.
- In a jar, whisk together the red wine vinegar, oil, and salt (to taste).
- Divide the tabbouleh and chicken into containers. Drizzle the dressing over top or store on the side. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
Diced tomato, quinoa, cauliflower rice, and/or avocado.
Add olive oil, minced garlic, and black pepper to taste.
Amount per serving
Calories – 258
Fat – 14g
Carbs – 7g
Fiber – 2g
Sugar – 3g
Protein – 27g