Time: 15 mins
- 113g Plain Low Fat Yogurt
- 22ml Lemon Juice
- 2g Fresh Dill
- 3g Sea Salt (to taste)
- 149g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 Cucumber (medium, chopped)
- 100g Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 454g Chicken Breast, Cooked (chopped or shredded)
- 149g Sweet Corn
- 1/4 head Green Lettuce (chopped)
- In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, dill, and salt.
- Divide the dressing evenly into jars. Top with equal amounts of tomatoes, cucumber, cheese, chicken, corn, and lettuce. When ready to eat, shake well and dump into a bowl. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
16oz (473 ml) mason jars were used for this recipe. One serving is one
Use vegan cheese instead of cheddar cheese or omit completely. Use
coconut yogurt or vegan ranch dressing instead of yogurt, adjusting the lemon
juice and salt accordingly.
Make it Vegan:
Use chickpeas, black beans, tofu, or tempeh instead of chicken.
Minced garlic, fresh herbs, green onion, avocado, bell peppers,
Amount per serving
Calories – 350
Fat – 13g
Carbs – 15g
Fiber – 2g
Sugar – 5g
Protein – 45g