Time: 30 mins
- 454g Chicken Breast (skinless,boneless)
- 6g Italian Seasoning
- 184g Jasmine Rice (uncooked)
- 30 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 29ml Red Wine Vinegar
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 4 leaves Romaine (chopped)
- 2 stalks Celery (medium, sliced)
- 1 Carrot (medium, shredded)
- 298g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 80g Red Onion (small, thinly sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the chicken breast on the baking sheet and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Place in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
- Whisk together the oil, red wine vinegar, and salt and black pepper.
- Divide the romaine lettuce, rice, celery, carrot, tomatoes, chicken, and redonion into bowls. Drizzle the dressing over top and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Add your choice of additional herbs and spices or substitute your favorite
Add olives, avocado, cheese, sauerkraut, or kimchi.
Make it Vegan:
Use chickpeas, black beans, tofu, or tempeh instead of chicken.
Amount per serving
Calories – 392
Fat – 10g
Carbs – 46g
Fiber – 4g
Sugar – 4g
Protein – 30g