- 7g Butter (divided)
- 340g Sirloin Steak
- 2g Sea Salt (divided)
- 2g Fresh Oregano (chopped, divided)
- 268g Asparagus (woody ends trimmed)
- 182g Broccoli (small florets, chopped)
- Heat half of the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season both sides ofthe steak with half of the sea salt.
- Add the steak to the skillet and cook for about two minutes per side, or until it has reached your desired doneness. Set aside and let it rest for at least five minutes before cutting into slices.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the remaining butter and half the oregano to the skillet. Cook the asparagus and broccoli for about six to eight minutes, or until cooked through. Season with the remaining salt.
- Divide the asparagus, broccoli, and steak onto plates. Garnish with the remaining oregano and enjoy!
Best enjoyed immediately. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
Grill on the braai.
Make it Dairy-Free:
Use olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, or ghee instead of butter.
Use rosemary instead.
Amount per serving
Calories – 449
Fat – 28g
Carbs – 12g
Fiber – 6g
Sugar – 4g
Protein – 40g