- 122g Egg Whites
- 15ml Water
- 45g Baby Spinach
- 57g English Muffin (sliced in half)
- 33g Tinned Tomatoe
- 28g Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- Add the egg whites to a cold saucepan. Place over low to low-medium heat and stir continuously with a heat-safe spatula until fluffy and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Heat the water in a pan and add the spinach. Cook for about one to two minutes or until wilted.
- Top the English muffin slices with spinach, scrambled egg whites, tinned tomato, and mozzarella. Broil in the oven until the cheese is melted and golden brown. Enjoy!
Best enjoyed immediately. Can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up
to two days.
Use gluten-free bread, rice cakes, or brown rice tortillas instead of English
Make it Vegan:
Use scrambled tofu and vegan cheese instead.
Salt, crushed red pepper flakes, dried parsley, fresh basil and/or
dried oregano. Top with your favorite pizza toppings.
One English muffin is roughly two ounces or 57 grams.
Amount per serving
Calories – 253
Fat – 6g
Carbs – 33g
Fiber – 10g
Sugar – 3g
Protein – 23g