Time: 35 mins
- 175g Tofu (extra-firm, pressed and cut into 1-cm cubes)
- 270g Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 80g Red Onion (chopped)
- 7ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6g Greek Seasoning
- 45ml Lemon Juice (divided)
- 85g Quinoa
- 19g Feta Cheese (crumbled)
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To a large mixing bowl add the tofu, broccoli, and onion. Season with oil, Greek seasoning, and half of the lemon juice and mix well.
- Transfer the seasoned tofu and veggies to the baking sheet and arrange in an even layer. Bake for 30 minutes stirring halfway through or until the broccoli is tender and the tofu has browned.
- Meanwhile, cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Transfer the cooked quinoa to a bowl and let it cool slightly.
- Add the roasted tofu and broccoli to the quinoa along with the remaining lemon juice and stir to combine. Top with feta, serve and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. Enjoy cold or reheated.
One serving is approximately two cups of salad.
Omit the feta or use dairy-free feta instead.
Season with sea salt and additional lemon juice. Add chopped olives, fresh
parsley, and/or sundried tomatoes.
Use cauliflower or Brussels sprouts instead.
Amount per serving
Calories – 362
Fat – 14g
Carbs – 43g
Fiber – 8g
Sugar – 5g
Protein – 22g