Time: 30 mins
- 8ml Avocado Oil
- 450g Sirloin Steak
- 45g Tamari
- 18g Fish Sauce
- 5ml Lime Juice
- 2g Stevia Sweetener
- 1/2 Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 270g Broccoli (florets, chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 21g Basil (chopped)
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil. Place the steak in the pan and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes, flipping once. The timing will depend on how thick your steak is. Remove, let rest for 10 minutes and then slice against the grain and set aside.
- While the beef cooks, in a small bowl, add the tamari, fish sauce, lime juice, and stevia sweetener and stir to combine.
- In the same skillet, add the onion, broccoli, and peppers. Cook until slightly softened, about four to five minutes.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and toss to combine. Add the steak back into the skillet and cook for an additional minute or two to heat through. Remove from the heat and add the basil. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days.
One serving is about 1 1/3 cup of stir fry.
Add oyster sauce, garlic and/or ginger to the sauce.
Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
Amount per serving
Calories – 255
Fat – 12g
Carbs – 11g
Fiber – 3g
Sugar – 5g
Protein – 28g