Time: 40 mins
450g Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless)
30ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
30g Cajun Seasoning
185g Jasmine Rice (uncooked)
42g Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
30ml Lime Juice
1g Cilantro (chopped)
14 leaves Romaine (chopped)
150g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
50g Red Onion (sliced thin)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the chicken breast on the baking sheet. Drizzle with half of the oil and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. Place in the oven for about 30 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
- In a small bowl, add the yogurt, lime juice, cilantro, and remaining oil and mix well.
- Divide the rice and chicken into bowls and add the romaine, cherry tomatoes, and red onion. Store the dressing separately and toss to combine when ready to eat. Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.
No Coconut Yogurt
Use Greek yogurt instead.
Use another green such as spinach or arugula.
Omit or use another herb such as chives.
Add salt and pepper to the dressing and/or to the rice.
Amount per serving
Calories – 391
Fat – 10g
Carbs – 45g
Fiber – 4g
Sugar – 3g
Protein – 30g