Time: 20 mins
1 Lemon (zested and juiced)
30ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
556mg Fresh Dill (stems removed, chopped)
750mg Sea Salt
500g Green Beans (trimmed)
600g Hake Fillet (sliced into thin long pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (205ºC). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon zest and juice, oil, dill, and salt.
- Add the green beans to the marinade and gently toss until well coated. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Add the hake to the marinade and coat evenly. Transfer to the baking sheet alongside the green beans.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until the hake flakes easily and the green beans are fork-tender. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two to three days.
Add garlic, ground coriander, and dried oregano to the marinade.
Add cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, or mushrooms. Serve with rice,
pasta, or salad greens.
Amount per serving
Calories – 407
Fat – 23.6g
Carbs – 35g
Fiber – 17.03g
Sugar – 14g
Protein – 37g