Time : 30 mins
Servings : 2
- 60 ml Water
- 1 Yellow Onion (medium, chopped)
- 65g Green Curry Paste
- 36ml Vegetable Broth
- 240ml Canned Coconut Milk
- 100g Dry Red Lentils (rinsed)
- 1/2 head Cauliflower (small, cut into florets)
- 15ml Coconut Aminos
- 15ml Lime Juice
- 4g Cilantro (chopped, optional for serving)
- Heat the water in a pot over medium heat. Add onions and cook for about three to five minutes until the onions begin to soften. Stir in the curry paste and continue to cook for another minute. Stir in the vegetable broth and coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the lentils and cook for about 10 minutes or until the lentils are tender. Stir often to prevent sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Add the cauliflower to the pot and continue to cook for seven to eight minutes or until the cauliflower florets are tender. Stir in the coconut aminos and lime juice.
- Divide between bowls and garnish with cilantro (if using). Enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
One serving is approximately two cups.
Add fresh garlic or ginger.
Make it Vegan
Ensure the curry paste does not contain fish sauce or shrimp paste.
Use broccoli instead.
This recipe was created using Thai Kitchen Green Curry Paste. Brands of curry paste may differ so start with less curry paste and adjust to taste if needed.
For a thinner curry add more vegetable broth.
Serve it With
Rice, quinoa, or cauliflower rice.
Amount per serving
Calories – 529
Fat – 25mg
Carbs – 60g
Fiber – 14g
Sugar – 14g
Protein – 18g
Cholesterol – 0mg
Sodium – 1484mg
Vitamin C – 74mg
Calcium – 79mg
Iron – 7mg
Vitamin D – 0IU
Vitamin B12 – 0µg
Magnesium – 25mg