Tune in for some great tips, such as how to configure the height of your monitor or the angle of your laptop to reduce backpain and fatigue.
We also talked about standing desks, footrests, posture, daily movement habits, and so much more.
Tune in for tips to help the modern office worker (and work-from-home worker) achieve a healthy, comfortable, and productive work environment.
Featuring Eric Chowles from Sleekgeek and Wendy Van Wyk from Ergonomicsdirect.co.za
Posted by Sleekgeek SA on Friday, December 4, 2020
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned, here are direct links to them below.
ErgonomicsDirect have generously given Sleekgeeks a 15% discount code (“SLEEKGEEK“) that you can use to get a great deal.
- Footrests: https://ergonomicsdirect.co.za/footrests/
- Flexible Mobile Phone and Tablet Holder: https://ergonomicsdirect.co.za/ergonomic-gadgets-and-lighting/ergo-flex-mobile-phone-and-tablet-holder/
- On-Desk Sit-Stand Units: https://ergonomicsdirect.co.za/standing-desks-accessories/on-desk-sit-stand-units/
- Monitor Stands and Arms: https://ergonomicsdirect.co.za/laptop-monitor-stands/monitor-stands-and-monitor-arms/
- Ergonomic Chairs: https://ergonomicsdirect.co.za/ergonomic-chairs/ergonomic-office-chairs/
- Motorised Standing Desks: https://ergonomicsdirect.co.za/standing-desks-accessories/freestanding-sit-stand-desks/