Welcome to Episode 01 of the Sleekgeek Health Revolution Podcast!
For our first episode, Elan and I discuss the origin story of Sleekgeek.
Tune in to find out how Sleekgeek (accidentally) got started, how it kept on going, and why it’s on a mission to transform the lives of 1 million people through the power of healthy habits and community support.
You can listen to the first episode right now or tune in using one of the links below.
- Our podcast is hosted on Podbean, so that’s the best place to always find the latest episodes: https://sleekgeek.podbean.com
- New episodes will also be published on the Sleekgeek blog at: www.sleekgeek.co.za/PODCAST
- Apple iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/za/…
- Google Podcast: https://podcasts.google.com/fe…
- Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/…
- Amazon Music/Audible https://www.audible.com/pd/The…
If your podcast player of choice is not listed here, try search for “Sleekgeek Health Revolution” within it anyways because many podcast players will pull episodes from major platforms like Apple iTunes via RSS feeds.
For those that want to subscribe directly via RSS feed you can use this link: https://feed.podbean.com/sleek…
We’d love to hear your feedback!
What would you like to hear us talk about? Any questions? Any guest recommendations?
Pop us an email on email@example.com to let us know.