Congratulations Sleeks! You were part of the 2.2 million participants who laced up and headed out to #RunForTheOceans during World Oceans Month.
And together we raised $1.5 million to contribute to @parley.tv Ocean School in educating the next generation of ocean youth activists.
- We had 459 leaderboard members signed up on Runtastic.
- Over the week 8-16 June, we logged 6,559 Kms
- South Africa as a country logged 34,122 Kms (SG contributed 19%)
- The Rand value of the $ per Km was R95,847
- adidas had 2.2 million participants join them this year.
- 8 893 716, 43km’s were run!
Well done to everyone who logged their kilometres and thank you for contributing!
And as a token of our appreciation for racking up those kilometres, we have randomly drawn 3 people (who have run/walked a minimum of 5km) from our Sleekgeek Leaderboard and awarded them with the following:
1st: R1000 goes to Roxanne Wessels
2nd: Entry to the 8 Week Transformation Challenge plus a Sleekgeek T/Vest, Cap and gym towel goes to Alison Redman.
3rd: Entry to the 8 Week Transformation Challenge plus a Sleekgeek T/Vest, Cap and gym towel to William Kayser.
Ps – More info on the project here