This is a delicious recipe for the times when you need a little something extra but do not want to load your body with junk.
Please be mindful that this recipe is very calorie dense so please do not eat them freely!
They would be ideal for hikes, trails or marathons when you need a burst of energy. A rare treat for when you are on the go.
This is also the perfect air fryer recipe!
If you don’t have one yet we are actually giving away a Philips Airfryer to one lucky Sleek who buys a VIP entry on sale day! Click here to find out more.
- 1 cup peanut butter, salt and sugar-free
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 2 Tbsp date syrup/ proper maple syrup/honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- Raw coconut flakes
- Half a cup of oats
- Lindt 85% chocolate
- In a blender mix the chickpeas, date syrup, coconut flour and peanut butter. The mixture will all come together in one ball.
- At this point, you can mix in coconut flakes and oats if you wish to… or just leave them as they are.
- Break off golf ball size pieces and flatten slightly to form cookies.
- Spray your air fryer pan with Cook ‘n Bake.
- Arrange 5 cookies on the tray and bake at 180’C for 12 to 15 minutes, but check them at 12 minutes.
- The cookies are supposed to be soft and delicious, not crispy.
- Lift them out of the dish and set aside to cool. BUT if you want to be really decadent put a half square of 85% Lindt on top of the hot cookies to melt.
- MAKES 16.
NOTE: For athletes or endurance/trail runners I would suggest forming the mixture into balls before baking them – easier to carry on you for energy.
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!