We have found that the weekend trap of overeating is a major setback to many of our members.
Can you relate?
For easy reference (if you don’t have the time to watch it all now) have a look at the timings of each topic below:
- Underestimating calories in food (4.30)
- Elan’s topics, tips and tricks (6.15)
- Flexibility over the week. Allow small indulgences to counterbalance over restriction (6.50)
- Avoiding the “screw it” mentality and focusing on the Rule of ONE (8.25)
- Getting smart about alcohol and liquid calories (10.40)
- Being mindful of restaurant meals (15.03)
- General strategy including planning, anticipation, fasting and exercise (18.49)
- Identifying challenges and solutions and then picking your battles. Elan’s practical example from his weekend (21.50)
- Environment design for the weekend (29.35)
- Easy convenient go-to foods (31.10)
- 1% better rule (32.50)
- Sharing (35.00)
- Weighing yourself (37.45)
- Cheat days (40.35)
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!