Sorry, we’re full!
If you’re reading this, then all 50 spots have been taken up.
Feel free to put your name on the wait list below and you will be the first to know when we if we get any more space.
One of the most popular options for the Sleekgeek Nutrition Coaching Program is our Group Coaching option.
It makes sense, after all, this is what Sleekgeek is built upon. Community interaction, encouraging each other, sharing successes and failures, and making friends along this journey to better health and fitness.
The way it works is you interact with Sleekgeek’s certified coaches and Sleekgeek founders (Eric and Elan), our intern Sylvia Frank (who has been one of the coaching program’s biggest successes), as well as your fellow students in an online group coaching environment. This includes daily group discussions, regular question and answer sessions, on-demand troubleshooting, and shared experiences with other students in our private Facebook Group and optional WhatsApp Group.
With the end of the year coming up along with all of the challenges that it typically involves, we REALLY want to help you push through on your healthy habits and stay in control.
So, we’ve decided to do one last community-wide group intake starting on the 8th of October, 2018.
But we know money is tight for people… Which is why we’re going to be offering a R10 Trial for the first month.
There are ONLY 50 spots! First come, first served. [Edit, we are now full, sorry]
The way it works is:
- You subscribe to the coaching program where the first month is only R10 (we would make it free if we could, but our system won’t let us).
- If you love the coaching, then every month thereafter is R299 (25% off our usual price of R399) and we help you live your absolute best life.
- If you don’t love the coaching, you cancel whenever you want to, no strings attached, no hard feelings.
Why a R10 Trial?
We know how hectic the end of the year can be.
When life gets messy, the last thing you want is to be taking on yet another responsibility. But, we’ve always believed in “doubling down on your health” when times get tough.
We are SO confident in the value of our coaching program that we want it to be easily accessible for you to try.
We know that once people have experienced it, they will be much more motivated to find a way to continue with the coaching for as long as it benefits them.
Even if someone only experiences the 1st month and that’s it, we believe they will have benefitted hugely. We are willing to accept that we might only receive R10 from them for that value. We are here to help, first and foremost.
Or, you can read more below and sign up for it at the bottom of this page.
About the Sleekgeek Nutrition Coaching Program
If you want to really see what it’s all about, I suggest that you read about it here.
- Clarify your priorities and goals. Cut through all of the noise to focus on what really matters to you. Use this as your driving force to excel on your good days and keep you going on your bad days. No more stopping, starting, and re-doing.
- Create an action plan. Starting with your end goal and working backward to wherever you (as a unique individual) are right now. Deconstruct what you need to do each day, each week, and each month to achieve your desired outcome.
- Eliminate limiting factors. Remove or overcome the roadblocks in your life that are holding you back from change, or at least slowing you down and making it a lot harder than it needs to be. Make being healthy easier and simpler, not harder and more complicated.
- Do more of what you’re good at. Take advantage of your “bright spots”, the things that you are already good at and use them to your advantage. Learn to apply the success from the other areas of your life to how you approach health and fitness.
- Simplify nutrition. Turn the complicated world of nutrition into something simple, do-able, and effective that you can do (and feel good about) every day for the next year or more. No more short-term yo-yoing. This time it’s for life.
- Upgrade your mindset. Learn how to overcome common mindset stickings points such as all-or-nothing thinking, fixed mindset (e.g., “I’m broken”), impulsiveness, self-sabotage, disordered eating, lack of willpower, fear of the unknown, and so much more.
- Boost recovery. Troubleshoot sleep and recovery problems while learning how to tone down parasympathetic nervous system activity (“fight or flight” / stress mode) and boost sympathetic nervous system activity (“rest and digest” / relax mode).
- Learn through doing. This isn’t a watch-from-the-sidelines “spectator” experience. The entire coaching program is jam-packed with practical exercises to teach you how to eat, shop, cook, plan, prepare, think, sleep, recover, and manage your emotions better. Real action, real results.
How the Sleekgeek Nutrition Coaching Program Works
We use ProCoach, an online learning platform, to deliver your lessons, habits, coach feedback, and everything else that you need right to your computer, phone, or tablet.
Once you have been enrolled with us and activated your account, you will begin your orientation process online.
Then, you will start receiving:
- Daily emails. You get daily emails containing brief descriptions of what you should be working on and thinking about that day. These emails link to a special ProCoach homepage where lessons, habits, and assignments are outlined.
- Daily habits. Every 2 weeks you will be presented with a new habit, something you’re asked to practice every day, to develop a particular nutrition or lifestyle skill. These habits are explained in detail on day one. And every day after, we remind you about your habit.
- Daily habit checks. Every day you’ll also be asked to record whether or not you practiced your habit. Consistency is tracked in a special “Progress” area of the ProCoach interface. This helps you see how consistent you’re being.
- Daily lessons and assignments. To support the daily habits, you will receive brief lessons in the form of articles, videos, audio files, and/or downloads. Your engagement with lessons and assignments is tracked in the progress area for you to look back on and see how you’re doing.
- Regular progress checks. Every week or two, you are asked to provide your body weight, girths, photos, and other markers of progress, including personally relevant ones that you choose. These are tracked in the progress area for you to look back on and see how you’re doing.
- Professional coaching. Whatever obstacles arise, your coach will help you overcome them by modifying your program or offering new solutions. Sleekgeek’s certified coaches are part nutritionist, part scientist, part caring friend.
How Will the Group Start Work?
The community-wide group start will kick off on Monday the 8th of October, 2018.
There are ONLY 50 spots. First come, first serve. [Edit: We are now full, sorry]
Here’s what you need to know in order to make sure that you are a part of it:
- Step 1: Sign up by clicking “SUBSCRIBE Now” below
- Step 2: Make your first payment of R10.
- Step 3: Once you have paid, you will be enrolled from 1 October onward and begin the orientation process. You will also be sent a link to join our private coaching group on Facebook then.
- Step 4: Your Day 1 in the coaching program will start the following Monday 8 October after you have completed the orientation process.
Is there a contract? Can I cancel? You are free to cancel at any time. There is no contract and no commitment.
After your initial R10 payment:
If you love the coaching you continue and pay R299 p/m (25% off our usual price).
If you are not happy then you simply cancel your subscription in month one. No obligation, no hard feelings.
(We do frequent check-ins with our clients throughout the coaching program to make sure that both clients and coaches are on the same page, working towards the same goals and on the same problems.)