A delicious healthy recipe by Lifestyle Chef Izelle Hoffman.
- Recommended for: Breakfast
- Prep time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: None
- Serves: 1 Women’s portion (for men, just double up ingredients – see full portion control guide here).
- Protein (1 palm)
- 1 small unsweetened greek yoghurt
- Smart Carb (1 cupped hand)
- 1 tbsp buck wheat(1/2 cupped hand)
- 1/4 banana (1/2 cupped hand)
- Healthy Fat (1 thumb)
- 1 tsp unsweetened almond butter
- Herbs, spices, Extras
- Sprinkle of Cacao
- Drizzle of Raw Honey (optional)
- Pour the yoghurt into breakfast bowl.
- Cut the banana into wheels and place on top of the yoghurt.
- Add the buck wheat and almond butter.
- Optional: drizzle with honey.
- Finish off with cacao.
See the FULL Sleekgeek Nutrition Guide here (it’s free).
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!