Here’s a quick Q&A with Nicole Solomon who came 2nd in the women’s weight loss category in the latest 8-week Ultimate You Challenge.
- Give us a short history of your journey to health and fitness before the challenge.
My weight loss journey has been the proverbial yoyo. I shed, I pick up, I shed, I pick up.
- What prompted you to join the ULTIMATE YOU Transformation Challenge?
I won a free entry because the team I was on won a free entry.
- Give us a quick overview of the nutrition and eating plan that you followed during the challenge.
Being a vegan, my diet was loads of fruit, vegetables, almond milk, almond yoghurt and Quorn meat substitutes. Green tea and water, water, water!
- Give us a quick overview of the training and exercise plan that you followed during the challenge.
Exercise was fun for me in this challenge. I did loads of cardio and weight training.
- If you could give 3 pieces of advice to future challengers, what would they be?
Food prep, time management and being accountable to the team I were the most important parts of helping me stay focused on this challenge.
- What did you find most valuable about your experience?
The love and support shown of the ladies on team Sassybysummer was by far the most valuable part of this challenge. I love being part of a team. It’s so motivating having 20 women wanting the very best for each other. I loved this challenge, even the hard days were good. Winter UYC, I’m coming for you!
Enrollment opens March 1st - don't miss out!
Get on the Sleekgeek Coaching VIP Wait List today!
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and we only open enrollment 3 times per year.
If you put your name on the (free) Vip Wait List now, you will guarantee your spot plus save 25% off the general price when enrollment opens on the 1st of March!