Here’s a quick Q&A with Mariska Janse van Rensburg who came 5th in the women’s transformation category in the latest 8-week Ultimate You Challenge.
- Give us a short history of your journey to health and fitness before the challenge.
Been 2 years on this journey – I recently got to write my story for the Sleekgeek newsletter. I have lost 32kg and have gained so much!!
- What prompted you to join the ULTIMATE YOU Transformation Challenge?
I was the lucky winner of an entry. Initially I thought what now, but then I committed and decided to use it as a chance to lose my last weight. I surpassed my own expectations 🙂 My team Trimtones really helped
- Give us a quick overview of the nutrition and eating plan that you followed during the challenge.
I repeated the Reboot as I had to try something different. I am following IIFYM and kept tracking my food. I stayed 100% in plan to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Give us a quick overview of the training and exercise plan that you followed during the challenge.
I ran 3 times a week and did weights. I exercise at home to allow me to fit it with my work and family schedule.
- If you could give 3 pieces of advice to future challengers, what would they be?
Commit, use all resources to your disposal and rely on your support & be consistent.
- What did you find most valuable about your experience?
I loved my team and their support.
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program on the 26th of July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!