Here’s a quick Q&A with Danielle da Sliver who came 5th in the women’s weight loss category in the latest 8-week Ultimate You Challenge.
- Give us a short history of your journey to health and fitness before the challenge.
My entire life I have battled up and down with my weight.
- What prompted you to join the ULTIMATE YOU Transformation Challenge?
Last year I came across Sleekgeek and it honestly changed my life in so many ways. I was encouraged to enter my first UYC and loved the mind shift & focus it gave me. Our team Sassy by Summer won the team challenge and automatically won free entries into the summer challenge which was a true blessing as I probably would not have been able to afford it otherwise.
- Give us a quick overview of the nutrition and eating plan that you followed during the challenge.
I followed a low carb, high fat plan for most of the challenge along with Intermittent Fasting.
- Give us a quick overview of the training and exercise plan that you followed during the challenge.
I did very light exercise as I soon realised that too much exercise put strain on my adrenal glands.
- If you could give 3 pieces of advice to future challengers, what would they be?
My Top tips…
- Focus on the challenge. Give it your all. 8 weeks go by in a flash.
- Don’t waste time. Do all your planning ahead of time and put in the effort from Day 1.
- Always have a Plan B. Things don’t always go according to Plan A.
What did you find most valuable about your experience?
Being part of TEAM SASSY BY SUMMER. The constant support and motivation was priceless. Nicole’s (my buddy) perseverance and drive continuously inspires me to be better and do better. These girls are my sisters for life!
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program on the 26th of July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!