You are invited to Join the Sleekgeek Community in 30 days of NO JUNK starting on Monday 4 July.
>>> SIGN THE PLEDGE AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL <<<
Sometimes it is great to re-orientate yourself to REAL FOOD and show who is boss. Is your food ruling you – or are you ruling it? Spend 30 days with us doing our REBOOT Challenge. We have over 40,000 people who have taken the Challenge since 2012.
Over the years people have reported fantastic results with the program related to improved health and body composition. People often lose weight but we do not see this as a ‘diet’. This is 30 days for you to establish a relationship with what you put in your mouth and controlling common addictions or foods that irritate your system.
The definition of what is “Junk” is debatable. For example, the REBOOT does not allow Dairy. Many may not consider milk as “junk”. The same could be said for oats or rice. We happen to believe that for 30 days the REBOOT is the best tool but if you choose to do your own version which could be just cutting all sweets, takeaways, processed foods and alcohol for 30 days. Entirely up to you.
Check it out
Check out the REBOOT rules at www.sleekgeek.co.za/reboot to see what you are in for. Reading the rules can be daunting for many. But fear not! Many have done this and rave about it! The rewards are worth it and you do not have to do this ALONE. We are WITH YOU every step of the way!
It is not easy… but it is not impossible. It is 30 days and that is why we call it a Challenge!
If you are training that is no problem either. Plenty starchy carb veggies are allowed. A Reboot does not have to be low-carb either.
We are going to give away some cool prizes too. Between 4 July and 15 August (In case someone joins us late) the person who makes the most consistent and inspiring posts into our REBOOT SUPPORT GROUP on Facebook. To win we want to see your meals, hear about your experience and anything that will motivate and inspire others. [ Join Group ]
The winner will walk away with an awesome hamper of :
- A MOOV NOW – multi-sport wearable coach that talks to you as you work out – Courtesy of www.quantifi.co.za worth R1,199.
- A Fitmark “The Box” Cooler bag worth R999.
- An entry into our 2016 8-Week Summer Challenge worth R599.
- A Sleekgeek Cap.
To qualify for the prize you must ALSO please sign the pledge at the bottom of this page!
We also finally produced a REBOOT SUCCESS GUIDE eBook and we want to use this event to celebrate that milestone.
There is no need or any pressure at all to purchase the guide. You can follow the rules and do this 100% free. We provide you with all the guidelines you need. Everyone until now has done it like that. The basic info and guides will never be restricted.
Over the years, we have received a constant stream of requests for clearer guidelines, meal plans, recipes and tools to help our people achieve an even more successful REBOOT. We wanted to do it right and produce a quality product we are proud of. That has taken time and immense energy. Even though many people have succeeded on their own we have had feedback that it can be a long and frustrating process of trial and error.
It’s been 18 months since we wrote the first word and over 4 years since we wanted to make this available, the REBOOT SUCCESS GUIDE is now finally here. All 175 pages of it. Once you read it I am sure you will agree it’s been worth the wait.
To celebrate launch We are going to give you 20% off the full price for the month of July. So you get it for R280 instead of R350.
How to Get your copy:
- Proceed to our online store to purchase your copy [over here].
- On check-out use the code “launch” to save 20%.
What the guide includes:
- Unlocking the Mindset of a Champion.
- How to Best Get Started on the REBOOT.
- Strategies for Success.
- Troubleshooting Problems and Common Mistakes.
- An Extensive Food List Summary.
- Food Matrix System to Help You Build Your Own REBOOT-Friendly Meals and Snacks From Scratch.
- Meal Guidelines for Healthy Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, and Snacks.
- Drinks Ideas to Give You Some Exciting Variety.
- Basic Recipes That Are Quick to Make and Require Little Cooking Experience.
- Gourmet Recipes From a Renown Chef.
- Two Week’s Worth of Sample Meal Plans.
- Progress Tracking Charts to Help You Monitor Your Progress and Compliance.
- Printable Assessments, Questionnaires, Charts, and Cheat-Sheets.
- Testimonials From Other Sleekgeeks Just Like You.
If you want more info on what is in the guide then you can read that here.
We have worked really hard and wish that you enjoy the guide and get tremendous value out of it to take your journey to the next level.
Make your pledge
Make your commitment official by signing the pledge below.
When you do we are going to send you 2 FREE gifts via email:
- A PDF Guide on powerful practical steps to prepare for your challenge.
- A PDF Guide on how to eat healthy on a budget.