Sleekgeek originally started off when Elan and 10 of his friends decided to run a small weight loss challenge between them.
Everyone put R500 into the “kitty” and then at the end of the challenge the winner who got the best results took all.
A group was created on Facebook for everyone to interact with each other and share their process.
Since they were all from the digital industry at the time and considered themselves geeks who wanted to lose weight, the name Sleekgeek was born.
A few years later that very same small group that started out with 10 people has grown into the most amazing support community with more than 35,000 people in it!
Soon after the first challenge finished demand grew for another and another and another.
Entries are now open for Sleekgeek’s 14th 8-Week Transformation Challenge.
If you are keen to participate you can find out more over here.
For R599 (once off) you get:
- An official entry into the challenge.
- A huge selection of nutrition and exercise plans.
- Progress tracking and an accountability system.
- Weekly emails with motivation and advice.
- Lifetime access to our challenger support group.
- Daily tips, advice, and support from our expert panel.
- R155,000 worth of prizes to be won.
- 100% Money-back guarantee. No questions asked.
Entries close 15th of February 2016.
Join the VIP Wait List - don't miss out!
We're taking on a fresh wave of clients for the Sleekgeek Coaching Program in July 2019.
If you’re tired of the exhausting “all-or-nothing” dieting approach, then listen up!
We want to teach you proven sustainable strategies to help you build healthy habits into your life, one day at a time, so that they last a lifetime!
NOTE: Spots are limited and enrollment will only re-open again in October!